- Tell me what you want me.
I started to say something, but Nathaniel touched my arm.
- He needed the truth, Anita.
- And what is it? - I asked, taking her hand in his.
- Tell him how you feel, really feel for him.
I took a deep breath and thought about the truth of what it was?
- You're one of my best friends, Jason, and you should not be alone tonight.
- Jean-Claude would have allowed me to sleep with him.
- But you would not let him hold you, comforting until you feel miserable.
- How do you know that I would not be allowed?
PDF, EPUB, MOBI, TXT, DOC