- What for?
- I'm afraid we'll have to ask him that question.
Amaldi put his hand on his knee.
- This is your business, - he said. - Your and glory.
- Honestly, I could live without this heap of shit.
Amaldi nodded and looked at the road. She had walked downhill to the port. Just a few hundred meters, and he finds out whether it was the other girl is destined to be a bag.
Frese felt his fear.
- Hold on, Giacomo. Anyway, you get it.
- No, I took it, - said Amaldi, remembering the nun lying on the floor of a hospital ward. - Ayyachchio ... I was dead. So we were lucky too. Me and Ayyachchio.
PDF, EPUB, MOBI, TXT, DOC